very veggie juice
i'm stuffed. a week of eating culminated in having kangaroo last night. my belly can't take no more. it needs a tune up. green juice is always my solution.
aside from the lemon, this juice is all veggie (which means it isn't sweet). it tastes very fresh and clean and green- exactly what my guts are craving. it was so easy going down, that i'm debating a lil' juice cleanse before christmas cookies become 90% of my daily intake.
very veggie juice:
- 4 leaves lacinato kale, washed and cut in half crosswise
- 4 small stalks of celery, washed and cut in half crosswise
- 1 cucumber, washed and cut into 8ths
- 1/2 lemon, deseeded, rind and pith removed
- few sprigs mint, washed, leaves only
- run all ingredients through a juicer. it helps to bundle up a few ingredients together when pushing through the chute.
makes 1 juice