Pin It

vintage crewel kit: big shrooms 7

crisis averted.

can't say i was looking forward to finishing this side of the print and sure enough, it was a pain in the rear. not only did it take forever, but after i got 1/2way through the dark green branches, i ran out of yarn! every other color has at least 2 strands of extra yarn, but the dark green just pooped out on me. i went to the closest store with very little hope of finding anything close, and got super lucky. it's not identical, but it's very close. considering the original color is over 30 years old, i'd say that's pretty remarkable.

in the end, i think the lighter green grass turned out much better on this side. i may have to rework the previous side to match it.

blog comments powered by Disqus


Latest Posts

Contact Me