pear and nutella pizza
happy world nutella day!
now that you've made some nutella, let's put it to use. this pizza is a most worthy vessel- a fruity, creamy, chocolatey dream come true. if you're already making pizza, save some dough for this. if you're not already making pizza, then it's time to start.
- pizza dough (try making this no knead version), rolled into an 8" circle
- olive oil
- raspberry preserves
- mascarpone cheese
- thinly sliced pear
- melty nutella
- we use a pizza stone, so the oven gets preheated to 500.
- brush around the edge of the pie with a little oil. spread on the preserves, leaving some crust around the edge. spread on the cheese in the middle, with a border of preserves around it.
- top with pear slices, fanning them out around the pie. transfer the pie to a pizza peel and toss it on the pizza stone.
- bake until the crust is golden, the cheese is bubbly, and the pears have softened.
- remove from oven and drizzle with melty nutella.
- dig in.